Garden Waste Removal Cost in London & UK
What does garden waste removal cost in London and the UK? How much do licensed waste companies charge to take away and dispose of your garden refuse?
Find out below the typical costs and how to make your collection as cheap as possible.
Garden waste removal costs
The typical price for a garden waste collection ranges from £20 - £70 (including VAT). Clearance costs vary depending on
- what type of garden waste you have (i.e. light waste such as grass, branches etc or heavy waste such as soil);
- how quickly you need the waste collected;
- the time and day of collection; and
- how much you're willing to pay.
For more info and money-saving tips for garden waste removal, check out our guide to garden waste collection near me.
How to save money on a garden waste disposal
Here are some ways you can keep your collection costs as cheap as possible:
- Break down your waste - the cost of the garden waste collection depends on the volume, so break down any garden waste you have or place heavier items on top;
- Use your garden waste to make compost;
- Use your council green waste recycling bin;
- If using a skip, order the largest one you can; and
- Logs can be sold!
Example garden waste removal prices
If you are planning on doing lots of work in your garden this winter and you need cheap and efficient garden waste clearance, look no further! You can find the latest prices for garden waste collection on the LoveJunk platform below.