Hazardous bulky waste
The following items are classified as hazardous waste.
For regulatory and insurance reasons these materials cannot be collected through the LoveJunk platform.
- Biological or Medical waste
- Car batteries
- Car tyres
- Commercial fridges, freezers, aircon units or chiller cabinets
- Electrical appliances (except for large domestic appliances eg. washing machine, dishwasher, cooker)
- Fire extinguishers
- Gas canisters or bottles
- Oil, petrol or diesel
- Paint and Paint tins containing paint
- Raw meat or fish (unless packaged)
- Solvents and Toxic waste
We recommend contacting your local council for advice on how to dispose of these items in your area.
FYI.......You may also like the following articles:
- Customer detailed questions and answers
- What collection price should you use in your listing
- Top tips for a great listing