Newport Pagnell Recycling Centre & Rubbish Tip
Information & Advice on Newport Pagnell council tip
Looking for information about the Newport Pagnell recycling centre? You’re in the right place - here you can find information about the North Crawley Road, Newport Pagnell tip, including a map, address, opening hours, some important rules to know about and lots more useful information.
Note: if you’re looking for info on all of Milton Keynes’ recycling centres, take a look at our Milton Keynes recycling centre guide.
Newport Pagnell recycling centre is located at North Crawley Road, Newport Pagnell MK16 9HG
Location Map of Newport Pagnell recycling centre
Newport Pagnell recycling centre is open 7 days a week with varying opening hours throughout the year.
1st October - 31st March: Monday - Sunday 8am - 5pm
1st April - 30th September: Monday - Sunday 7am - 7pm
Booking a time at Newport Pagnell
To use the site you must reserve a slot by booking online or telephone.
Here is a link to their website & online booking and contact number (01908 252811).
This can be done up to 7 days in advance and new booking slots are released every day on a rolling basis. 1 booking is a 15 minute slot and if you can’t make your time, the council advises that you simply rebook as they can’t change existing bookings.
When making your booking, confirm the registration number of the vehicle you plan to use. To enter the site, you’ll need:
- Confirmation email
- Same vehicle registered upon booking (if you are hiring a car, bring the hire documents)
- Proof of address in Milton Keynes (e.g. driving licence, a recent bill with your address on it, mortgage statement or tenancy agreement, NHS card)
Site rules as outlined by the council
- Do not come to any sites if you feel ill or are displaying Covid-19 symptoms
- Wear gloves when unloading waste
- Sensible footwear required (no flip-flops or sandals)
- Wear trousers, not shorts
- No mobile phones on site
- No smoking on site
- Do not bring pets or children
Vehicle access and restrictions
Be careful that you use the right entrance with your vehicle!
Via Main Entrance:
- Cars under 2 metres high
- Car plus trailer under 2 metres high
- Van under 2 metres high
Via Trade Entrance only
- Cars over 2 metres high
- Car plus trailer over 2 meters high
- Van under 2 metres high
- Van over 2 metres high
- Trade and commercial vehicles
- Maximum weight 3.5 tonnes for all vehicles
What waste is accepted:
- Batteries and car batteries
- Cooking oil and used engine oil
- Electronic and electrical items, e.g. computers, laptops, mobile phones, lamps
- Fire extinguishers - contents must be identifiable
- Furniture e.g. tables, beds, mattresses, etc
- Gas bottles (contents must be identifiable)
- Hardcore and rubble
- Some hazardous waste items. See our advice before booking
- Household and garden chemicals
- Light bulbs, low energy bulbs and fluorescent tubes
- Mixed textiles and clothes
- Videos, vinyl records, CDs and DVDs
- White goods e.g. fridges, freezers, washing machines, cookers, etc
- Wood and timber
- Other household waste
- Trade waste
What is not accepted:
- Hot ashes or disposable BBQs
- Asbestos (only at Milton Keynes New Bradwell site)
For any specific questions, you can contact the waste and recycling team at Milton Keynes council:
Telephone: 01908 252570
Email: [email protected]
Customer Services address: Milton Keynes Waste Recovery Park (appointment only), 9 Dickens Road, Old Wolverton, Milton Keynes MK12 5QF.
- Payments only accepted by credit card (credit accounts available to high frequency users)
- Pre-sort your waste before arrival (mixed loads will be charged at the highest rate)
Unfortunately, there are no reuse at the Newport Pagnell recycling centre, or at any of the Milton Keynes council's recycling centres. However, have a look at our guide to reusing, freecycling and more to find out what your options are in Milton Keynes!
Google reviews for Newport Pagnell Recycling Centre